A wrap-around mini skirt, with a big buckle on the upcycled tires belt band. The unique patchwork design is made of upcycled fabric cuttings, creating our signature 'Pecoa' style. Wear it on its own, or over leggings for a wow factor guaranteed.
* A-line, wraparound, mini skirt.
* Made from upcycled patches of thin Cotton Pinstripe, combined with upcycled tires.
* Comfortable, easy to wear.
* Asymmetric style.
* Custom-made metal buckle closure.
* Adjustable, upcycled tires belt on the front (or side!).
* Position the skirt how you want it on the hips - there are no rules.
* Uneven length adding asymmetry to the design.
* ”Unfinished” hems in a post-apocalyptic style.
* Decorated with custom-made metal studs on the beltline.
* Adjusted to fit, true to size.
* Not for the faint-hearted, edgy-style skirt.
Upcycled 100% thin Cotton Pinstripe combined with upcycled rubber from inner tire tube and a metal buckle.
To find out why we choose upcycled and natural materials click here.
Wash and dry inside-out;
Cold machine wash or do not exceed 30c;
Do not dry clean;
Do not bleach. Please use eco-friendly detergent;
Tumble dry in low heat or Dry in the shade;
Do not iron.
Get international FREE SHIPPING :
- UK all orders over £70
- EU all orders over £150
- Planet Earth all orders over £190
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
To find out more visit our Shipping & Delivery