An asymmetric, wrap around skirt or a unique belt. Created in our signature 'Pecoa' style of upcycled fabric cuttings. Featuring 2 thin adjustable leather belts and custom-made metal studs decor. Wear it with any outfit for an extra special, unique look.
* Wraparound, asymmetric skirt or a unique belt.
* Made from upcycled patches of CVC Cotton Terry, combined with leather.
* Comfortable, easy to wear.
* 2 Thin, adjustable leather belts.
* Position the skirt how you want it on the hips - there are no rules.
* Uneven length adding asymmetry to the design.
* ”Unfinished” along the edges in a post-apocalyptic style.
* Decorated with metal studs on the belts.
* Adjusted to fit, true to size.
* Not for the faint-hearted, edgy-style skirt.
Upcycled pieces of French Terry fabric with the outside smooth flat and the inside with cross loops. 70% Cotton 30% Polyester. Combined with 100% Leather for the belt.
To find out why we upcycle our fabrics click here.
Wash and dry inside-out;
Cold machine wash or do not exceed 30c;
Do not dry clean;
Do not bleach. Please use eco-friendly detergent;
Tumble dry in low heat or Dry in the shade;
Do not iron.
Get international FREE SHIPPING :
- UK all orders over £70
- EU all orders over £150
- Planet Earth all orders over £190
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
To find out more visit our Shipping & Delivery