Street style, skinny jeans shorts. Soft and slightly stretchy. Made of our washed, thick Cotton and full of handmade details. A classic 'Psylo jeans' shorts, you'll be wearing all day, every day.
* 3/4 shorts.
* Easy to wear, comfortable.
* Skinny cut.
* Made from our strong, stone-washed Cotton Twill Stretch.
* Front zip closure and custom-made button.
* 3 pockets on the front.
* 2 of the front pockets with a (look of) double pockets.
* 2 flap and custom-made snap buttons pockets on the back.
* 1 secret stash pocket.
* A small ribbed detail around the waistline.
* Decorated with custom-made, 'Skull' and tribal metal studs.
* External stitches and pleats embellishing the knee panels.
* Very slim fit, especially on the calf muscles. We recommend choosing a size up.
* Bold. Edgy. Ethno-Punk.
* Like this design? Find it in the long trousers version here.
These shorts are made from our stone-washed Cotton Twill Stretch.
93% Cotton 7s and 7% Spandex. This combination gives this fabric the strength of Denim and a bit of stretch to hug the body. This fabric is hand-dyed and passes an Enzyme-wash process, to give it a "used" look.
This signature braided back top featuring a screen-print design on the front and sleeves. The printed artwork is inspired by knitted Raffia patterns from Congo and is layered with an African sculpture print. An ethno-punk everyday essential.
* Short sleeves top.
* Made from our soft, thin organic Cotton Lycra.
* Comfortable, easy to wear.
* Braided, open back.
* The mini sleeves and front feature a screen-print design inspired by tribal patterns.
* The front features an extra layer print inspired by African art.
* Tight fit, true to size.
* Unique style, symmetric design.
Our thin organic Cotton Lycra is made of 95% Organic Cotton 5% Spandex.
To find out why we choose organic materials click here.
Every Psylo piece of clothing is more than stitched fabrics thrown together to meet the demand of trendsetters. It is the result of a deeply-thought-of process of alchemy - ancient art, sacred symbolism, contemporary art, cultural history, and the essence of humanity.
They say necessity is the mother of invention and Psylo’s clothing designs evolved out of a real need. Psylo’s founders, as other global travelers, tribal explorers, surfers, dancers and seekers of new experiences...