After your order is placed, you will receive an email immediately with your order number and details of your purchase. Can't find it? Make sure you check your spam/junk folder as the security settings on your computer may have sent it there. If you have an account with us, you will also be able to access your purchases & tracking information by logging in.
How do I place an online order?
We’ve made our online shop simple to use, but here’s a quick step by step guide to get you started.
- Go to the Shop homepage. If you have an account, sign-in at the top right of the page, or open one here. Otherwise you can browse and shop as a guest.
- Browse the site and select the products you want to view by clicking on them.
- You’ll be taken to the detail page of that product. To add a product to your cart, click the ‘Add to cart’ and a mini-cart will appear on the top right of the page.
- Continue shopping by using the navigation, or the search function.
- Finished shopping? Just click the ‘Cart’ button at the top of the page. From here we recommend you preview your cart by clicking on YOUR SHOPPING CART at the top. Alternatively you proceed straight to the checkout.
- Check your country of delivery and review your selections, prices, and discounts. If you have a promotional code, click APPLY CODE and proceed checkout. Enter your customer information. Our system accepts addresses in all languages. If you have an account and are logged in, your default details will appear here. Make sure the shipping and billing addresses are the ones you want to use for this order. Once you are happy with the information on this page, click CONTINUE TO SHIPPING METHOD.
- Select your shipping method after reviewing any conditional information and delivery times on the delivery & shipping page. Note that there might only be one method available. If you are satisfied, click CONTINUE TO PAYMENT.
- Select your payment method. Psylo offers a wide range of payment methods, meaning you can choose whichever you prefer: Credit card (Visa, Master Card, Amex), PayPal, GooglePay, ApplePay, ShopifyPay or BitPay.
- Once your details are entered and you choose to agree to the terms, click CONFIRM PURCHASE.
- If you select PayPal, you will need to agree to the terms and conditions before being sent over to the PayPal site, and then click CONTINUE TO PAYPAL.
- Please ensure that the shipping address you have nominated with PayPal matches the one you have entered on our site. If your shipping address differs from the one your credit card is matched to, you will need to enter your billing address too (the billing address is needed to confirm you are the card holder).
- If your payment has been successful, you will then see an order confirmation page that includes your order number and details of your purchase.
- You will also receive an email immediately confirming these same details. Can't find it? Make sure you check your spam/junk folder as the security settings on your computer may have sent it there.
- If you have an account with us, you will be able to access your purchases by logging in.
- Your order is now safely in our hands. We will notify you when your order has left our warehouse, along with information about expected delivery times.
What Payment Methods Can I use?
We offer a wide range of payment methods, meaning you can choose your preference.
Credit & Debit card (Visa, Master Card, Amex), PayPal, GooglePay, ApplePay, ShopifyPay or BitPay.
You will be offered this choice at the end of the order process when you reach the payment options.
Credit & Debit Cards (Visa, Master Card, Amex)
You can use any of the listed card types above to pay for your order:
For security purposes you may be asked to verify the transaction via 3DSecure authentication and this is in line with industry standards and complies with the regulation.
3DSecure is an authentication process which offers an extra layer of security to protect you whilst shopping online.
If 3DSecure applies, then when you click 'Pay Now' you will be presented with a box from your Bank. This will either ask you to enter your 3Dsecure password (this being the one you already have set up with your bank) or to enter an authentication code (that will automatically be sent to you via the preference your bank has stored for you). After you have entered the correct details, your transaction should be approved, and your order will be confirmed as standard.
If you choose to edit stored card information, you will be re-prompted for CVV verification (confirming the last 3 digits on the signature strip of a Visa/MasterCard, or last 4 digits on an American Express card), before this amendment can be processed.
If you do not receive this code, you will be unable to make a bank card payment on our site, where this is the case, you can make a bank card payment via PayPal (you would not need to create a PayPal account to do this).
Charging Your Card
Once an order has been placed, the funds allocated for that purchase will be temporarily on hold -- this is the standard pre-authorization period. While this is not an official charge, it is a step towards ensuring there are sufficient funds in the account to successfully complete the transaction. The amount owed will only be officially deducted from your account once the order has been approved. At that point, the order will be prepared for shipment and the initial pre-authorization charge will automatically be voided. Cancelling an order will result in the immediate voiding of the transaction. Please note that it may take your bank additional time to allocate the funds back into the account.
Psylo offers an alternative secure payment method via PayPal, a worldwide online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. You can pay with PayPal without entering your debit or credit card details. Payments are taken at the point of order.
1. How can I use PayPal?
Select PayPal as the payment method and follow the onscreen instructions. You will be redirected to PayPal where you need to choose the PayPal funding source you wish to use for your order. You will then receive 2 emails, 1 from PayPal to confirm your payment and 1 from Psylo to confirm your order.
2. Can I use PayPal without opening a PayPal account?
You can now pay with PayPal without the need to open an account. This means PayPal will not hold onto your details after purchase. PayPal limits the number of account free transactions to 10. Your order payment will be debited from your bank account.
- Google Pay is a digital wallet platform and online payment system developed by Google to power in-app and tap-to-pay purchases on mobile devices, enabling you to make payments with Android phones, tablets or watches. To make payment with your GooglePay, you’ll need to have your GooglePay login details (email address and password). Payments are taken at the point of order.
- Apple Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Apple Inc. that allows you to make payments in person, in iOS apps, and on the web. It is supported on the iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, and Mac.Payments are taken at the point of order.
- Shop Pay remembers your important details, so you can fill carts, not forms. And everything is encrypted so you can speed safely through checkout. ShopPay is also the first carbon-neutral way to pay. So you can offset the carbon emissions produced by your deliveries - for free. Payments are taken at the point of order.
BitPay provides Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash payment processing services, allowing you to pay for your online purchase with your Bitcoins.
- Once at the checkout stage of your purchase, choose BitPay as your payment method
- Obtain the BitPay invoice QR code.
- Open your Blockchain.com Wallet app on your mobile device.
- Navigate to Send -> Bitcoin.
- Scan the invoice QR code.
- Your Send form will be pre-populated with your payment details.
- Please approve for the payment to be processed.
* Payments are taken at the point of order.
- Coming soon.
All payments are made in our local currency (GBP). Please be aware if using payment methods outside of this currency you may be charged a separate fee by your bank/card provider to convert the currency.
The payment will be processed (in GBP) at the point of order.
Similarly, if your payment is refunded (in part/full) you may not receive the full amount of your order (or more than the total) to reflect changes in currency values from the time the order was placed to the time the order was refunded.
We offer a currency convertor on the website that converts prices from GBP into the following currencies:
Australian Dollar (AUD)
Canadian Dollar (CAD)
Japanese Yen (JPY)
United States Dollar (USD)
To redeem your gift or promotional voucher, please follow the steps below:
- Select the item(s) you wish to order and add them to your basket.
- Enter your voucher code in the ‘ ‘Enter a Promo Code’ box and press the ‘APPLY’ button to apply the discount to your order. If your order does not meet the terms of the voucher a message will be displayed. You may need to modify your order for the discount to be applied.
- Please then proceed to Checkout as normal. Make sure you do this before placing your order - promotion or voucher codes cannot be applied afterwards.
- Gift Vouchers can be used to purchase any product on our website apart from gift cards.
- You don’t have to spend the whole balance of the Gift Voucher at once. We will keep track of the remaining balance which can be used at a later date .If the balance available on the gift card is less than the order total, you will be prompted to choose an additional payment method to cover the difference before placing the order
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase so make sure you redeem your Voucher in time!
- Gift Vouchers are valued and issued in GBP. You can still redeem your voucher on an order using a different currency, however the value of the voucher in that currency will be calculated at the time of redemption.
- Unfortunately it is not possible to use Gift Vouchers against orders purchased via the finance payment option.
- If you have been lucky enough to receive multiple Gift Vouchers you can use only one Gift Voucher against an order.
- The gift card cannot be used toward Shipping Costs.
Promotions and Codes
Psylo occasionally offers promotional codes to customers. When attempting to apply these codes, please note that some conditions apply:
- Items previously discounted (i.e sale items) may not be eligible for further discount.
- Promotional codes are redeemable online and in-store unless otherwise indicated.
For orders containing multiple items, the discount provided will be distributed amongst all eligible items.
- Discounted items returned to Psylo will be refunded in the amount paid and not the original value of the item(s).
- If a promotional code is invalid or expired, a replacement will not be issued.
- Only one promotional code may be applied per order.
- Promotional codes cannot be applied on past orders.
- Sign up for our newsletter, join our Rewards Club, and follow us on Facebook page and Instagram to find out about the latest promotions and sales.
Psylo reserves the right to terminate, change, or extend the promotion at any time.
Promotional code applicable to select regular priced merchandise and will be deducted from the price before taxes. Discount not applicable to shipping fees.
Psylo reserves the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for reasons related to fraud, abuse or for any other reason.
As an online retailer, data and information security is of the utmost importance to us. Our internal security systems are thorough, secure and rigorous, ensuring that all information shared is protected and explicitly confidential.