Tribal-style Boho Hoodie Kimono. 100% hand-made by local women communities in Guatemala, following ancient traditions. The fabric is weaved on the waist loom, keeping the silk in its raw format. The 100% vegetable dye is fixed with 100% Organic fixative coming from banana palm trunk.
- Lightweight, hooded poncho or cape.
- Loose and comfortable fit
- Body made of 2 rectangular panels.
- Fringed hem.
- Hoodie for added coziness.
- 60 cm long, from high point of shoulder down to the arm's hem.
- 120 cm length.
Material: 50% pure, raw Silk 50% Cotton
Care: Hand wash only.
Find out more about this style here.
Please note this is product is handmade and hand-dyed. Therefore colors may slightly vary.