Boho Poncho Jaspe
The Jaspe Poncho is hand-made by local women communities in Guatemala. Following ancient traditions, the fabric is weaved on the waist loom using natural, high-quality materials. The Batik style patterns on this poncho are achieved by special knotting on the threads before dying the fabric. The 100% vegetable dye is fixed with 100% Organic fixative coming from banana palm trunk.
- Loose and comfortable fit poncho.
- Body made of 2 rectangular panels.
- Designed to be worn diagonally or squared at the hem.
- V neck.
- Fringed hem.
- 50 cm long, from high point of shoulder down to the arm's hem.
- 100 cm length.
- ’Jaspe’ geometric pattern design.
Material: 50% natural, pure Silk 50% Cotton
Care: Hand wash only.
Find out more about this style here.